18 May 2010

slate stacker wall fire corner thingy!!

I've been meaning to update this for a few days now...

The slate wall is going up very quickly... Tomorrow will be the last row put in then the slate mantle peice can get off the spare bed!! Good thing it's almost done... My father and step-mother are coming to visit and they kinda need to sleep where the mantle piece currently is!

And the floor tiles look wonderful, all sealed... just waiting for a second coat of sealer! Search Amazon.com for slate tiles Search Amazon.com for slate sealer. Wow... Gav is hoping that the fire box will be out of the hallway and on the hearth by sunday!! Here is hoping that there are no more delays... winter officially starts in 13 days!! And I want my fire!

As for photos... there are some on the camera... others on the computer - I just haven't bothered doing anything with them yet... I promise - the finished slate wall will be posted! From where I sit - It looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment